[ESS] Current version?

Ken Williams Ken.Williams at windlogics.com
Tue Jan 24 17:29:52 CET 2012

Rodney wrote:
> It's confusing.  5.14 is the latest released version.  We are calling the latest
> development version 5.15 even though technically it does not actually
> become 5.15 until it is released.

Thanks.  Is there a most-stable-snapshot of 5.15 if I want to try it out?  And what's the current fuzzy feeling about 5.15, is it pretty close, or still changing rapidly?  Just trying to figure out whether I should plunge into it - I don't have a ton of time to do so, but I do have some.

 -Ken

CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE: This e-mail message is for the s...{{dropped:7}}