[ESS] New version of GNU Emacs Modified

Vincent Goulet vincent.goulet at dgfc.ulaval.ca
Tue Feb 28 05:56:44 CET 2012

Argh! It's a glitch in the build script I had to modify to support org-mode.

It's an easy fix that doesn't require to download the distribution again.

1. In the Emacs installation folder, there is a folder site-lisp\ess that contains sub-folders ess and org. These two should be one level higher, that is directly in site-lisp. In other words, instead of having

	site-lisp
		- ess
			- ess
			- org

one should have

	site-lisp
		- ess
		- org

2.  The situation is the same in folder etc of the Emacs installation folder. Rearrange to get

	etc
		- ess
		- org

I'll upload a fixed archive shortly.

Sorry for the inconvenience.

v.

Vincent Goulet
Directeur général adjoint
Direction générale de la formation continue - DGFC