[ESS] Colors in noweb mode

Ross Boylan ross at biostat.ucsf.edu
Fri Feb 17 23:21:30 CET 2012

On Fri, 2012-02-17 at 13:29 -0800, Ross Boylan wrote:
> I am having a variation on this problem.  When I move around the major
> mode changes appropriately (unlike the earlier report).  When I am in a
> text section, the coloring of the code sections remains correct.  But
> when I switch to the code section, all the text switches to coloring as
> if it were code (e.g., "for" appears in a different color).
On a clean install in a Debian testing chroot, using terminal-based
emacs, everything seems to be working properly.

Whether it was going to the latest auctex (11.86) or the absence of
other legacy stuff (old packages), I can't say.  I can say that starting
emacs in a terminal (-nw) without reading my init file (-q) did not
solve the problem on my main system.

Ross