[ESS] public git mirror?

Ken Williams Ken.Williams at windlogics.com
Thu Feb 9 22:43:32 CET 2012

"emacs-ess" was the name that popped into my head at the beginning of this conversation as the "obvious" name.  FWIW.

 -Ken

CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE: This e-mail message is for the sole use of the intended recipient(s) and may contain confidential and privileged information. Any unauthorized review, use, disclosure or distribution of any kind is strictly prohibited. If you are not the intended recipient, please contact the sender via reply e-mail and destroy all copies of the original message. Thank you.