[ESS] ambiguous help pages

Vitalie Spinu spinuvit at gmail.com
Mon Dec 17 18:43:53 CET 2012

Hi Murat,

I am also using menu.graphics = FALSE and indeed, on multiple help
locations I am experiencing a freeze, as you do.

The good news is that this issue was fixed in ESS-dev. C-c C-v (or newer
C-c C-d C-d) will pop an IDO menu of possible locations. Unfortunately
it doesn't work for ?foo as yet.

    Vitalie

BTW: ess-apropos are now on C-c C-d C-a. And other, doc related, commands
are also on C-c C-d (ess-doc-map).