[ESS] no color on functions that are R built in like "lm" or "mean"

Vitalie Spinu spinuvit at gmail.com
Wed Aug 8 13:07:54 CEST 2012

Hi Paul,

I have been using personal tweaks to highlight functions for years. And
I must definitely say that it's a nice thing, as it helps distinguish
what is what.  As far as I know all other editors also highlight
functions.

So I have just incorporated my font-lock tweaks into trunk. Feel free to
check it out.

Best,
Vitalie.