[ESS] ESS in brew syntax files

Stephen Eglen S.J.Eglen at damtp.cam.ac.uk
Fri Sep 9 16:04:25 CEST 2011

Sven Hartenstein <lists at svenhartenstein.de> wrote:

> Thank you very much for all your answers!
>
> I followed the link which Felix sent and it works perfectly! Great to
> have easy "brewing" now, thanks!
>
> (ESS core, would that be something to include into ESS? I don't know
> how many brew users are out there, though. And the solution is for R
> and HTML only; a more general solution for R and "whatever else" might
> be preferable. I am not able to assess how this could be done.)

I am keen at getting noweb-mode.el updated, which would mean us
including multi-mode.el, which this brew solution uses.

However, for now, why not just write a short note on the emacswiki so
that other users can easily find Felix's nice package?

  http://www.emacswiki.org/emacs/EmacsSpeaksStatistics

Stephen