[ESS] Shift Underline Produces '<-'

Kasper Daniel Hansen kasperdanielhansen at gmail.com
Fri Oct 28 01:16:01 CEST 2011

If you double press _ you get _ instead of <-.  There is some variable
that allows you to turn it off, but my opinion is that the default
behaviour is very nice (note that the <- expansion does not happen
inside quotes).  I forgot the name of the variable, but it has been
discussed on the email list before and I am sure it is mentioned in
the manual.

Kasper