[ESS] Assign f12 to "ess-sas-submit-region"

Main, Regan rmain at rand.org
Mon Mar 21 18:16:35 CET 2011

Thank you for your quick response, Rodney.  I did check out the Function
keys for batch processing section and concluded that it wasn't working
either because it is specific to batch processing and/or because I was
not adding the lines of code to the correct places.

I tried uncommenting line 4 in the batch processing instructions.  When
I would hit F3, it would batch submit the file.  I tried adding the "b."
instructions first in the ess-site.el file (which crashed it) and then
intead to my .emacs file.  I also tried with and without adding the
global-unset/set-key commands in my .emacs, but so far, I haven't
managed to change or make an additional keybinding to interactively
submit (C-c C-r) chunks of code.

Can you recommend anything else to try?

Thank you,
-Regan