[ESS] Easy argument list: r-autoyas

Erik Iverson eriki at ccbr.umn.edu
Wed Mar 16 14:07:06 CET 2011

>> I am not using org/babel thing. It might be the time to start. Is there any
>> doc on how to use babel specifically with ESS/R?
>
> Yes - see
> http://orgmode.org/worg/org-contrib/babel/languages/ob-doc-R.html and
> particularly the RBabelExample in the Examples section.

I have been working on an extended introduction for a while now.  It's
mostly complete, you can find the latest version up at Github.

https://github.com/erikriverson/org-mode-R-tutorial

There may be a couple things that don't work quite right at the end
because of (very) recent changes to the orgmode source, but I'll fix
those soon..  In the mean time, feel free to check it out and offer
any comments.

--Erik