[ESS] user name prefix in ESS file names

Pierre Kleiber pkleiber.hi at gmail.com
Sat Jun 25 10:43:50 CEST 2011

When I do Ctl-C Ctl-D to edit a function, the ESS file name that is created or
accessed has my user name as a prefix. I've been unable to find a way to disable
that behavior. Can anyone suggest a way to do so. This behavior would not be so
bad except that I need to sync working files between two computer systems on
which I unfortunately am locked in to having different user names.

Thanks, Pierre

Pierre Kleiber, Ph.D                  Email: pierre.kleiber at noaa.gov
Pacific Island Fisheries Science Center        Tel. wk: 808 983-5399
NOAA Fisheries                                      hm: 808 737-7544
2570 Dole St., Honolulu, HI 96822-2396