[ESS] ess-indent-exp follow OWN style?

Paul Burkander paul at burkander.com
Mon Jun 6 15:37:32 CEST 2011

This has been an informative conversation, and I appreciate that.

I know nothing about R.  However, in Stata it's fairly common to use
the semicolon as a delimter, in which case this behavior is incorrect.

Note also that this occurs no matter what character is placed after
the open brace.  Any character whatsoever resets the indentation so
that the next line starts below that character.