[ESS] ess-indent-exp follow OWN style?

Paul Burkander paul at burkander.com
Sat Jun 4 16:17:03 CEST 2011

I think it must be ess-electric-brace, and I think it warrants a bug report.

The behavior is the same in R and Stata (though I don't know if it
would ever come up in R)

Typing any line (excluding comments) that ends in { sets the
indentation of the next line to ess-indent-level
Typing any line (excluding comments) that ends in {; sets the
indentation of the next line to so that the first character is below
the preceding semicolon.

I know basically nothing about Lisp, otherwise I'd like to try to
debug this thing.  It seems like an important replicable issue that
warrants a bug report.