[ESS] ess-indent-exp follow OWN style?

Paul Burkander paul at burkander.com
Fri Jun 3 20:28:57 CEST 2011

I did read that section.

M-x indent region has the same effect - it indents the line to be
flush with the opening bracket.

It might be the semi-colons that are causing this strange behavior.
If I delete them from the end of each line of the incomplete
expression (e.g., foreach...{) then it seems to work just fine.

Could the semi-colon be the issue, and if so, how might I get around this?

Thanks