[ESS] need help locating an old thread

A.J. Rossini blindglobe at gmail.com
Tue Feb 8 14:53:13 CET 2011

Christophe - this (SwankR) was what I was hoping to talk with you
Monday evening in Zuerich.   Sorry I missed the chance, will you be at
the next Zuerich lisp group (will there be one)?

Every time I use ESS (this morning was the first in a while,
genotyping a set of subjects, for the whole morning...!)  I really
miss SLIME and the "closed thought" called "parens".  Sigh...  Gotta
get R closer to CL.