[ESS] Yet another indentation question: indentation after parenthese

Mathieu Basille basille at ase-research.org
Sun Dec 18 21:52:09 CET 2011

Le 18/12/2011 15:36, Stephen Eglen a écrit :
>> Thanks Vitalie, I love this function! :)
> hi Mathie,
>
> if you find the function to be valuable, could I ask you to add it to
> the Emacswiki so that others might find it in the future?

Sure thing! Here it is:

http://www.emacswiki.org/emacs/ESSRParser

I wasn't exactly sure about categories, so I added 'CategoryESS' only. I
also added a new item here:

http://www.emacswiki.org/emacs/CategoryESS

Let me know if I'm not correct with the use of the wiki.
Mathieu.

--

~$ whoami
Mathieu Basille, Post-Doc

~$ locate
Laboratoire d'Écologie Comportementale et de Conservation de la Faune
+ Centre d'Étude de la Forêt
Département de Biologie
Université Laval, Québec

~$ info
http://ase-research.org/basille

~$ fortune
``If you can't win by reason, go for volume.''
Calvin, by Bill Watterson.