[ESS] Colors in noweb mode

Terry Therneau therneau at mayo.edu
Fri Dec 2 21:47:22 CET 2011

Emacs in an Xwindow
When I move around the modeline does not change (but it does on the
laptop!)
Updating to a newer emacs isn't in my pervue.

However, information that it might well be emacs and not some feature
of my own setup is comforting.  Like many others, parts of my
configuration file are stolen and other so long ago written that I don't
remember details of what or why.

Thanks much

Terry Therneau