[ESS] M-RET changed definition

Brahm, David David.Brahm at geodecapital.com
Tue Jun 29 21:42:52 CEST 2010

I just upgraded to ESS 5.10, and discovered my old friend M-RET
(ess-transcript-send-command-and-move) doesn't work any more.  Looks
like that key combination got hijacked for the ess-dirs command.

Is it possible to restore the old behavior through my .emacs file?  I
tried:
  (define-key inferior-ess-mode-map "\M-\r"
'ess-transcript-send-command-and-move)
but it refuses to override the key definition set in ess-inf.el.

-- David Brahm (brahm at alum.mit.edu)