[ESS] Sweave to PDF - Spaces in filenames/path (Mac OS)

Nick Bell mail at nickbell.org
Sun Jun 6 22:57:21 CEST 2010

The function ess-swv-PDF in ess-swv.el can't handle spaces in the filename or
path of .Rnw files. I've fixed this by adding escaped quotes as follows:

	 (cmdstr (format "\"%s\" \"%s.pdf\" &" pdfviewer namestem)))

I can't persuade forward search from .Rnw files to PDF files in Skim.app to
work. Reverse search pretty much works, and forward search from .tex files
works very well. Has anyone else managed this?

Many thanks

Nick