[ESS] ess and emacs interaction problem

Vincent Goulet Vincent.Goulet at act.ulaval.ca
Mon Jul 12 06:08:59 CEST 2010

Mark,

I'm not sure the HOME env. variable has anything to do with your problem, but just to make the thread complete: the HOME variable is set by my distribution by default to %USERPROFILE% *if* the variable is not already defined. Perhaps in your case it was already defined to some other value, so the Emacs installer left it untouched.

Vincent