[ESS] iESS options

Christian Zang christian.zang at fh-weihenstephan.de
Fri Jan 29 10:22:33 CET 2010

Dear ESS wizards,

I am using the latest ESS with a Cocoa build of Emacs 23.1 on Mac OS X 10.6.2. When I start an iESS process, in a second line the options are automatically set to options(STERM='iESS', editor='emacsclient') in the iESS buffer. Is there a way to add device='quartz' to these default options? I browsed the manual but didn't find a hint neither here, nor in the elisp code (being a elisp novice).

Thanks!

Christian

*
Christian Zang
University of Applied Sciences Weihenstephan / Faculty of Forestry
Technische Universität München / Chair of Forest Yield Science
Hans-Carl-von-Carlowitz-Platz 3 / 85354 Freising / Germany
zang at hswt.de / phone +49-(0)8161-71-5942 / fax +49-(0)8161-71-4526
www.hswt.de/en/fh/fakultaet/wf