[ESS] Fwd: Syntax highlighting in R not working

Rainer M Krug r.m.krug at gmail.com
Wed Jan 27 21:31:14 CET 2010

Hi

I am using emacs 23 and ESS under Ubuntu Karmic, both installed from the
default repositories.

But I don't seem to have any syntax highlighting (see attached screenshot).
As far as I remember, I had it earlier. I tried to reinstall emacs23 and ESS
and removed my ~/.emacs file, but sno effec, as you can see in the
screenshot.

I am running out of ideas and I would LOVE to have syntax highlighting
again.

Thanks a lot,

Rainer

--