[ESS] Delete key doesn't delete forward for R files being edited in xemacs

Rodney Sparapani rsparapa at mcw.edu
Mon Apr 19 21:14:38 CEST 2010

On 04/12/10 03:31 PM, Judith Flores wrote:
> Hello all.
>
>     I have been trying to find the right lisp command to tell xemacs to delete forward when pressing 'delete' key for R codes. It seems to delete forward for other programming modes, except for R. Can anyone point me to what the command should read?
>
> Thank you,
>
> Judith

I forgot to copy Judith, resending...

Hi Judith:

What is the value of the variable delete-key-deletes-forward?
Also, could you submit a bug report with ess-submit-bug-report?

--
Rodney Sparapani       Center for Patient Care and Outcomes Research
Sr. Biostatistician               http://www.mcw.edu/pcor