[ESS] Emacs won't start with ESS

Gustavo Lacerda guse at optimizelife.com
Thu Sep 10 22:50:37 CEST 2009

When it hangs, Ctrl-G doesn't work, and neither does ESC ESC ESC. The
menus don't drop down, and Emacs stops refreshing its graphics. I
always needed to close Emacs from outside. (This is what I meant by
"uninterruptibly")

Having said that, I would be willing to run a simple test, if you can
think of one.

Gustavo