[ESS] synthax higlighting \Sexpr in .Rnw files

Emanuel Heitlinger emanuelheitlinger at googlemail.com
Thu Nov 19 15:31:27 CET 2009

Thanks!

I also thought about that, but did not manage to find a similar
expression for e.g.
\Sexpr{length(exp.tab$coverage[exp.tab$raw.count>0])}
Maybe that is just poor R, but I suppose it would look much more
complicated anyways...

I am using Sweave for "non-code-centric" reports (with the idea to
write large parts of my bioinformatics-PhD-thesis in Sweave) with many
/Sexpr and would prefer not to change/complicate my style of
subsetting.

Yes, ESS for .Rnw editing is great and a main prerequisite for my
reproducible-thesis idea...

Any other ideas?

Emanuel