[ESS] font-lock-keywords-case-fold-search in BUGS mode

Stephen Eglen S.J.Eglen at damtp.cam.ac.uk
Mon Mar 9 22:40:11 CET 2009

Thanks Rodney.

(By the way, Rodney, should  ess-bug.el now be deleted, if it has been
deprecated for long enough?)

Rodney Sparapani <rsparapa at mcw.edu> wrote:

> triggers the bug since it does not exist with the default setting.  As I
> suspected ESS 5.3.11 is no help here since it is a GNU Emacs problem.
> So, I guess you should file a bug report with them if one is not already
> there.  I know that there is supposed to be a beta for the next release
> of GNU emacs, but I don't know where you can get it.  There is always
> XEmacs which does work correctly in this case.

I'll test it on the emacs beta later this week, but in the meantime,
here is the announcement for those interested in getting a beta of Emacs
23:

http://www.nabble.com/Emacs-23.0.91-pretest-td22215934.html

Stephen