[ESS] paragraph filling in R scripts

tyler tyler.smith at mail.mcgill.ca
Sat Jun 13 04:49:01 CEST 2009

Hi again,

Another bug from way back, this one reported for 5.3.6:

https://stat.ethz.ch/pipermail/ess-bugs/2007q4/000468.html

I fixed this with the following lines from my .emacs, but patching
essl-s.el would be cleaner.

(defun my-ess-mode-hook ()
  (setq paragraph-start
        (concat paragraph-start
(add-hook 'ess-mode-hook 'my-ess-mode-hook)

I haven't looked at this in ages, since my hook fixed the problem for
me. There may be better solutions, but this works fine for me.

Cheers,

Tyler

--
What is wanted is not the will to believe, but the will to find out,
which is the exact opposite.           --Bertrand Russell