[ESS] Running R Code using emacs

Vinh Nguyen vqnguyen at uci.edu
Wed Jul 15 02:00:15 CEST 2009

I recommend looking at the ESS reference card:
http://ess.r-project.org/refcard.pdf

1.  In windows, highlight R code, hit C-r (where C is the control key)
2.  C-space to mark the beginning of the chunk.  Go to the end of the
chunk and hit C-c M-r (M is meta = alt).

Vinh

--
This e-mail/fax message, including any attachments, is for the sole
use of the intended recipient(s) and may contain confidential and