[ESS] First steps

Vinh Nguyen vqnguyen at uci.edu
Tue Jul 14 21:36:22 CEST 2009

This is very helpful!  Sometimes I accidentally hit a " or a (, which
will give "" and ().  I then have to delete both characters.  Is there
a way to delete both when i hit backspace to delete (?  R in mac does
this.

Thanks.

Vinh
--
This e-mail/fax message, including any attachments, is for the sole
use of the intended recipient(s) and may contain confidential and