[ESS] noweb mode in ess

Kjetil Halvorsen kjetil1001 at gmail.com
Fri Jan 16 22:06:43 CET 2009

Plese help! I am on ubuntu (8.10) linux, gnu emacs everything up to
date. Trying to (re)learn sweave. In a noweb buffer, when I am typing
<carriage return>, the point goes to the BEGINNING of the file! That
is strange behaviour. Is it supposed to be so?

kjetil

--
"Mathematics is not the rigid and rigidity-producing schema that the
layman thinks it is; rather, in it we find ourselves at that meeting