[ESS] Eval region line by line - up!

Ghislain Vieilledent ghislain.vieilledent at cemagref.fr
Fri Jan 16 09:56:33 CET 2009

Dear Kasper,

Thanks for your message.
When I select a region and use C-c C-n for eval-and-step, I just have
the first line of the selected region which is evaluated.
I would like the whole region to be evaluated and displayed step by step
in the *R* buffer in order to see instantaneously which line in the
region is being evaluated. It is particularly convenient to evaluate
long region of code.

Regards,

Ghislain