[ESS] R code gives error in Emacs but not in Tinn-R

Rossouw, Ruan (RF) Ruan.Rossouw at sasol.com
Thu Dec 3 07:51:06 CET 2009

Hi Deb,
You have to make sure that the current version of R is in your path.
Regards,
Ruan

Ruan Rossouw
Sasol Technology R&D
Reaction Technology and Industrial Statistics
Tel: +27 16 960 4717
Fax: +27 11 522 4465
Cell: +27 83 724 4163
e-mail: Ruan.Rossouw at Sasol.Com

[All views expressed are my own and not necessarily that of my
employer.]