[ESS] step by step tutorial to beginning of R programming byEmacs+ESS on MS Windows

Dr. Alun Pope AlunPope at rismark.com.au
Wed Aug 5 11:14:41 CEST 2009

Vincent Goulet's version is wonderfully easy to install.  (Thank you, thank you, Vincent!)

However the version of Emacs on his website is still at 22.3 not the latest release of 23.1.

Is there any chance of a new release soon?  Please.  It would be much appreciated by many, I expect.

Alun

Dr Alun Pope

Research Manager

Rismark International

Level 13 | 50 Margaret Street

Sydney | NSW 2000 | Australia
T +61 (0) 2 8243 0656 / +61 (0) 2 4017 0329 (preferred)
F +61 (0) 2 9290 3703
M +61 (0) 412 11 50 28

E  AlunPope at rismark.com.au
W www.rismark.com.au

ü       Australian Business Award for Innovation 2009.

ü       Non-Bank Lender/Mortgage Manager of the Year - 2008, 2009 MFAA.

ü       Best New Financial Start-Up 2007, Australian Banking & Finance Magazine.

ü       Best New Product of the Year 2008, Money Magazine.

ü       Best Product of the Year 2007, Your Mortgage Magazine.

For more on award-winning Equity Finance Mortgages (EFMs) please see www.efm.info