[ESS] ess-swv-PDF hack(?)

Kasper Daniel Hansen khansen at stat.berkeley.edu
Sun Nov 16 02:09:43 CET 2008

This is due to a recent change in Sweave (a rather irritating change
in my opinion).

You can solve it in 2 ways
1) add Sweave.sty to your latex path. I am not too happy with this
because I am sure that I will forget to do it after next release of R
and I might miss out on updates.
2) Follow the advice in the NEWS file about setting
SWEAVE_STYLEPATH_DEFAULT. I do it in the following way: I add a line
to ~/.Rprofile
Sys.setenv("SWEAVE_STYLEPATH_DEFAULT" = "TRUE")
This will get the old behaviour back.

Kasper