[ESS] 2 things I wish ESS would do

A.J. Rossini blindglobe at gmail.com
Thu May 1 20:52:42 CEST 2008

I agree fully.  Paul has made 2 nice requests -- the second I think is
solvable, the first ought to be solvable by stashing submit commands
to comint history (or by interweaving a set of history caches).

But there is a good bit of consideration to be done, as Stephen notes.

Patches are of course welcome; the internal guts are tricky to work out.