[ESS] Different behaviour of ESS

Erik Iverson iverson at biostat.wisc.edu
Fri Mar 14 16:25:53 CET 2008

I'm fairly certain I tracked this down at one point to different version
of comint.el being used by the different varieties of Emacs/Xemacs.  I
think it simply was a matter of finding the version of comint.el that
had the behavior I wanted.

See my thread:

http://permalink.gmane.org/gmane.emacs.ess.general/2648

Hope that helps,