[ESS] R is restoring "previously saved workspace" without me asking it to

Mark Kimpel mwkimpel at gmail.com
Wed Jun 18 22:48:22 CEST 2008

Tyler,

Thanks for the advice, I learn more about emacs every day (or at least
I try to). Your last point, in parentheses, is well made. I think I
will modify the find commands to only find those files that are older
than a day. That way I can recover if need be. When opening files from
the emacs GUI window under Linux, I see all the *.~ files and it makes
it harder for me to find what I want in heavily populated directories.
*.tmp files are rare, but sometimes I create them and forget to delete
them.

Good thread, thanks to all,

Mark