[ESS] Command completion (redux)

James W. MacDonald jmacdon at med.umich.edu
Thu Jun 12 15:10:51 CEST 2008

Hi Stephen,

Thanks for all your help! I still had the alt-ess-complete-object-name
code in my .emacs and as you surmised, it was having a bad interaction
with the code that Martin put into ESS. Commenting it out fixed things.

For me the TAB key will now complete function names as well as paths. I
don't need C-c TAB.

Thanks again for your help.

Best,

Jim