[ESS] two windows

Erik Iverson iverson at biostat.wisc.edu
Wed Jun 11 22:31:22 CEST 2008

 From the ESS manual, section 7.4,

A useful way to work is to divide the frame into two windows; one
containing the source code and the other containing the process buffer.
If you wish to make the process buffer scroll automatically when the
output reaches the bottom of the window, you will need to set the
variable comint-scroll-to-bottom-on-output to 'others or t.