[ESS] Command completion (redux)

James W. MacDonald jmacdon at med.umich.edu
Wed Jun 11 18:19:11 CEST 2008

Hi Stephen,

Here is my backtrace:

Debugger entered--Lisp error: (wrong-type-argument stringp nil)
   all-completions(nil nil)
   comint-dynamic-simple-complete(nil nil)
   (or (comint-dynamic-simple-complete token-string
possible-completions) (quote none))
   (let* ((comint-completion-addsuffix nil) (beg-of-line ...)
(end-of-line ...) (line-buffer ...) (token-string ...)
(possible-completions ...)) (or (comint-dynamic-simple-complete
token-string possible-completions) (quote none)))
   alt-ess-complete-object-name()
   call-interactively(alt-ess-complete-object-name)

Best,

Jim

--
James W. MacDonald, M.S.