[ESS] SAS + SUDAAN + ESS

Rodney Sparapani rsparapa at mcw.edu
Wed Jul 30 22:25:14 CEST 2008

Ken wrote:
> Hi Rodney,
>
> ESS 5.3.0
>
> I want to run it for the Interactive SAS session.  Could you please tell me how to set it up for the interactive SAS?
>
> Thanks,
> Ken

Hi Ken:

That's a really old version of ESS, but this might work. You don't
mention which
version of SAS that you are using. But, I think the easiest way to fix
this is to
add a -path ... entry to the system sasv9_local.cfg or to your personal
sasv9.cfg
(assuming SAS v. 9). Or you can add that to the ESS variables
inferior-SAS-args.
But, it seems to me that this should be done at the system level. The user
should not have to deal with this complexity.

--
Rodney Sparapani      Center for Patient Care & Outcomes Research (PCOR)
Sr. Biostatistician              Department of Medicine