[ESS] Process SAS is not running... error on Ubuntu

Dale Steele Dale_Steele at brown.EDU
Fri Jul 11 16:38:38 CEST 2008

I re-installed from Hardy packages on CRAN.  Same error occurs.  Still
can't seem to find 'ess-sas-sh-command' file, ie. not in directory
listing below.  Any further hints?  Thanks.  --Dale

dsteele at dsteele-laptop:/usr/share/ess/etc$ ls
BACKBUG5.BAT  ess-s4.S            icons     pkg-Maintainers  sas-keys.ps
backbugs      ess-sp3.S           Makefile  R-ESS-bugs.R     sas-keys.rtf
config.guess  function-outline.S  other     sas-keys.doc