[ESS] ess-sas

Geoffrey Smith gpsmith at uiuc.edu
Thu Jan 17 02:10:40 CET 2008

Hello,

I would like to make a suggestion for improvement for ESS in SAS mode.  The indenting following the datalines command does not seem right to me.  All of the data input following the datalines command should be indented the same amount and this is not the case.

Secondly, a nice improvement would be if the data following the datalines command was highlighted against a yellow background.  Just a suggestion.

Otherwise, thanks for providing such a useful product!

Geoffrey Smith
Visiting Assistant Professor