[ESS] how to auto align in Emacs-ESS just like in terminal

Mathieu Basille basille at biomserv.univ-lyon1.fr
Sun Dec 28 19:24:59 CET 2008

Hello,

This seems to be just a font problem: you need a monospace font instead.
Try to add the following line in your .emacs:

(set-default-font "Monospace-10")

or something similar (depending on your system I guess).

Cheers,
Mathieu.

--

mathieu at lbbe:~$ whoami
 > Mathieu Basille, PhD

mathieu at lbbe:~$ locate
 > Laboratoire de Biométrie et Biologie Évolutive
 > Université Claude Bernard Lyon 1 - France
 > http://lbbe.univ-lyon1.fr/

mathieu at lbbe:~$ info
 > http://ase-research.org/basille

mathieu at lbbe:~$ fortune