[ESS] Using anything.el for R help / object browsing

Vitalie Spinu vitosmail at rambler.ru
Sat Dec 6 11:56:46 CET 2008

Really Cool,
With this occasion I discovered the existence of "visible bookmarks"
http://www.nongnu.org/bm/. It allows to navigate through buffer specific
highlighted bookmarks (much handier than with traditional bookmarks.el)
And integration in anything is also available
(http://www.emacswiki.org/emacs/AnythingSources#toc16)

Thanks Tom.