[ESS] Using anything.el for R help / object browsing

Short, Tom TShort at epri.com
Fri Dec 5 19:29:31 CET 2008

As far as the .Rnw file, someone who knows more about that may be able to comment more. I tried an Rnw file, and anything-mode worked after I set the default code mode to R-mode (before that, I wasn't getting the ESS menu). If you see the ESS menu in the menu bar, and the file has an associated R process, I think it should work.

- Tom