[ESS] bug: exclude version control stuff for stable versions

Kasper Daniel Hansen khansen at stat.berkeley.edu
Thu Aug 7 18:05:37 CEST 2008

This is what I see as well, both in the zip and the tgz file. Only
hidden file is a.gitignore.

It would be nice however to fix the permissions on the directories
inside doc, only OS X Leopard I get
dr-xr-xr-x  4 khansen  staff   136B Jul 24 06:05 html
dr-xr-xr-x  4 khansen  staff   136B Jul 24 06:05 info
dr-xr-xr-x  4 khansen  staff   136B Jul 24 06:05 refcard
In addition all the files in the doc directory is not writable by the
user.

Kasper