[ESS] Ess history search in Emacs

Ronaldo Reis Junior chrysopa at gmail.com
Tue Jun 26 14:53:50 CEST 2007

Hi,

Now I using Emacs, not more XEmacs. I try to adapt some thinks. One of these
is the history completion.

In XEmacs I start a command and use Control+up to search this specific command
on my R history. Example:

m <- Control+Up show only the command start by m <- on my R history.

On Emacs it dont work. How to configure this behaviour on ESS+Emacs?

Thanks
Ronaldo