[ESS] ESS Git repository open on http://repo.or.cz/

A.J. Rossini blindglobe at gmail.com
Fri Jun 22 20:56:22 CEST 2007

For those of you who might've gone git-crazy for version control (I
know I have, thanks to Seth Falcon), I've opened up my converted
version of the ESS SVN repository at:

http://repo.or.cz/w/ess.git

I'll work to put together a description of how to use it  (just to use
it, would be:

git clone git://repo.or.cz/ess.git

and then

git pull

from time to time.   The git WWW site at http://git.oz.cz/ has some
good starting information, and I've got my hints on the "tonylocal"
branch.

There's a "mob" branch available if anyone wants to commit quickly (I
can merge and push up to the subversion repository as needed), and I'd
be happy to provide access for people interested in sharing their
branches.   Just set up an account there, and let me know.

See http://repo.or.cz/ for restrictions/guidance/limitations...

I'll try to put an incantation in at some point for those who haven't
been shown the light...

best,
-tony

blindglobe at gmail.com
Muttenz, Switzerland.
"Commit early,commit often, and commit in a repository from which we
can easily roll-back your mistakes" (AJR, 4Jan05).