[ESS] How to improve ESS syntax high-lighting and shortcuts

Ronaldo Reis Junior chrysopa at gmail.com
Wed Jun 20 15:50:09 CEST 2007

Em Quarta 20 Junho 2007 10:05, Neil Shephard escreveu:
> This is something you can do yourself, after all, each person's
> preference for key chains may differ.
>
> You don't mentinon which OS your using, nor versions of XEmacs/ESS/R,
> so I'm assuming your on a *NIX system, if your on M$-windows then you
> will likely have to add it to _emacs, not sure on the location of that
> file though.
>
> Simply add the following constructs to your ~/.emacs file and modify
> them for your desired commands
>
> (define-key keymap "keystroke" 'command-name)
> (global-set-key "keystroke" 'command-name)
> (local-set-key "keystroke" 'command-name)
>
> You will have to substitute 'keymap', 'keystroke' and 'command-name'
> in the above lines to reflect your desired key-mappings.
>
> Neil

Thanks Neil,

I put this line and it work for comment

(define-key ess-mode-map "\C-d" 'comment-region)

Now I try to make the C-Shift-d to uncomment, but the uncomment-region command
dont exist, it is made by C-u before the comment-region command. It is
possible to make this or I need to use C-u C-d to make my code uncommented?

Thanks
Ronaldo
--
The problem with any unwritten law is that you don't know where to go
to erase it.